17 January 2009

LOOKING FOR INTELLIGENT SEX - 25 (Evanston)

Often in the throes of yet another heady sexual encounter, as I am eliciting hearty moans from (one of) my extremely satisfied sexual partners, I get in the mood to talk politics, or maybe I want to discuss that book that I suggested you read. Did you like the ending, or like me did you find it pat and contrived?

Alas, the girl I am fucking is too dumb.

But, imagine what we could do together!

As I'm gyrating my hips and thrusting deeply into your body, I gently lick the tears of joy, the soft but pleasurable double-edge liquid agony that runs down your flawless cheeks and I whisper in a low voice, "People are underestimating the latent racism in America. If you think that Obama is going to sail away with the election, you're delusional. My money is still on the old white guy and even if I'm wrong it's only going to be by a hair."

Your breasts heave with your quickened breath. Can this pleasure be real? The sweat from my trim muscular body covers you, making you grasp me only that much harder, hands slipping over my chisled physique to make sure I do not escape you in this moment of perfect union.

And I take the opportunity of our intertwinded dependence to remind you that, though it plays well on television to deny this, the fact is that the financial markets in this country have so enmeshed themselves in the global, credit based war-time economy, any domestic bailout or rescue plan must take into account the actions and decisions of our trans-national business partners and competitors, not to mention the consequences of any change in our current military actions abroad that would destabilize the crucial arms market that acts as the backbone of so many of our industrial and service industries. Is this moral, I ask? Where does the blood of so many end and our monetary security begin? And does that feel good? Does it? Does it, slut!

By now the scented candles, so tall and full of portent when the lovemaking began, has dwindled away and been rendered to a fused amalgam that is eerily reminiscent of the psycho-spiritual-corporeal being our two bodies have become...One.

We laugh gaily as we both approach the end of our journey. In the background, Wolf Blitzer cow tows to yet another career politician spewing rehearsed soundbites to bubblegum questions.

"The sheep," we think. And then I cum in your face.

No comments: