12 January 2009

College man in seek of Love - 23 (Oakland)

My name is Jay and I am a 23 year old male who goes too Itt-tech and am majoring in networking. I am 6' 185 lbs. am attractive(for you to find out) and have a very outgoing look on life. I just recently purchased a home in Troy and it's kind of lonely so I am trying to find that person to make it not. I have a dog and a cat, the dogs name is wrigley after wrigley field and the cats name is beaner. I love being outdoors and going for hikes or playing a round of 18. In the summers i go up north to my parents cottage alot and go wakeboarding and jet skiing and just about anything else you can do on the water.

At the same time though I can be really laid back. There is nothing else I would rather do on a Sunday night then rent a couple of movies and sit back and relax. I am a mediocre chef but that can all improve with time but I can make a wicked bowl of Ramin (jk). Hopefully we will have some similar interest and who knows where this could lead. Hope to hear from you soon. Jay

Someone please tell this college student that, in the spirit of the changing times, he ought to rechristen his cat 'Bigby.' I'd say this rates just a little bit higher on the racism scale than K College alumni who still accidentally call 'Bigby*' 'Beaners.'

Also, what kind of college student calls Ramen 'Ramin???'

*Technically, I think it's 'The Book Club,' but whatever.

1 comment:

katie said...

ahahaha, yes, I think he will need to change the cat's name. ;]