23 January 2009

I'm a Bed Wetter. - 26

I live at home with my parents in suburbs and we have goats and could possibly work out a trade for your very young lady daughter for marriage? About me I am young and obviously in very good health. I am outgoing and spontaneous, sometimes I yell profanities out for no reason and surprise even myself. I have lump in neck and shoulder and doctor say they should go away soon but also maybe never. I do not know this is confusing to me. You will have comfort time sleeping next to me as I do not snore but sometimes I pee. In tickling me I may poop as well. I am not foreign I am just not well with words or also with babies and have intense fear of this mysterious 'clitaurus' as it sound very primitive and angry.

I am looking for only the best woman who look like Jessica Alba or the lovely Rosie O'Donnel. Please only reply if attach a picture. Thank you for your kind words.

No comments: