09 January 2009

I'm a student of love. lady's please don't be afraid - 36 (Anchorage)

Greetings, my name is Timothy, but you will be calling be Tim, as all my friends do. The pictures I have posted are not my best, but they do reveal more of the inner me. Slow and deliberate, contemplative.....then just seeing where Life's journey take's us....oh, did I say, "us"?
I can tell you little that's more important than I am a gentleman. You know, old school movie hero-type, a simple man with a big heart. I'll watch sports or movies and listen to music but never to the detriment of my relationship; I'm what one would call "a student of Life" (gleaning a new gem of knowlege or wisdom from each chapter, journey or adventure along the way). If that appeals to you, don't hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you, But if you choose to respond please send a pic. I have more, much better ones and, to be fair, we're all human and do base some of our feelings on the reaction we get when we see someone's face.
I am eager to greet yours,
Thank you for reading,
Tim ps I'm very lonly



Special follow up, courtesy of someone else in Alaska:

Hey Student of Love

Dude, do you have any clue as to the entertainment you're providing? I'm embarrassed for you. Admittedly, I'm new to the classifieds, but have read enough of them to literally laugh out loud for a couple of minutes after reading yours! Keep them coming!



I agree anonymous Alaskan poster, I agree.

No comments: