26 January 2009

Single white Young man looking for the love of hisl ife.Got a poem 4 u - 23 (Chicago)

Hoping to find someone honest, easy going and looking for something true... Im sweet honest guy who just wants that person to be there for me and the other way around... Some stuff about me i was in army did my time did some college thing... Org from SA grew up in Chicago thing...If you want to find out more just email me please thank you cheers...picture is of slipper and next one is and the last one is me and my niece...Poem for all you ladys to understand my heart...

My clumsy heart has two left feet
It always trips when I see you
It starts to race and skip a beat
My clumsy heart has two left feet
It's starting now to feel the heat
Because of all the things you do
My clumsy heart has two left feet
It always trips when I see you 0_o...



Bad poetry? Oh, noetry!

No comments: