21 January 2009

"Husband Material Here... haha physch just kidding" - 30 (London, UK)

Here's a little bit about me.
-------------------------------

I'm a work hard, play hard kind of guy. I like entertainment, in fact, i'm ****ing passionate about entertainment.

I have a passion for achieving....I'm a doer not a talker.

Califonication, 30 rock and Heroes are ****ing awesome. Eastenders, Coronation Street and Hollyoaks’s are illustrations of how to not live your life.

I don't believe in God, but I believe that my God has a sense of humor. Picture this, he likes to think of me as a cat, places bundles of string in front of me and gets me to chase it getting closer and closer each time but never quite reaching it. I don't believe that people are good or bad...people are just people. I hope that you're *cough* good and bad ;)

I don't believe in taking advantage of people...except if they're religious and instant on giving you free hot chocolate.

What I'm Looking for
--------------------
Though I'm seeking a relationship, I'd rather 'hangout' first...I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm not so easy, I need to socialized and wined and dined first. So are you a good cook? lol.

I'm not quite that intense. But if you're not fun, interesting and feminine I'm not interested. Oh! You must have a SMILE to die for.

I'm looking for a kick ass, cool, fun and interesting girl. Pretty, but not necessarily a page 3 figure (though that would be nice) ;).

Above all, you must be able to pass this test (select one from each):

1) Cappuccino or hot chocalote?
2) Hagen Daze or Ben & Jerry’s?
3) Sweet or savory?
4) Bars or clubs?
5) MSN, Facebook, email, phone or Face to face?

What I'm NOT Looking For
--------------------

- You wear a baseball cap, use the phrase "init", "safe" or "yeh man" or self styled 'IT' girls....then you can forget it I'm looking for a more classy girl.

- An "online buddy"...I have REAL LIFE friends

- A whale, wilder beast , common' cut out the crap

- A rake, a girl needs a figure


Could be Interesting
--------------------
The reality is you and I would probably never get along. I wouldn't take your sh*t- and you wouldn't take my shit. And that’s precisely why it could work. ;-)

Want to meet up?
----------------

Anyhow, if you think that you' like to meet up take the test and I'll take it from there if you pass.

First Date
Just imagine. We meet up for drink (yeah a drink is my first choice, that way if you turn out to be a dancing monkey or a wilder beast - I can 'go to the toilet' and never return...you girls know how it works!). It's a little bit difficult in terms of conversation at first - but the excitement thrills you. Our conversation is light - but fun, casual but exciting - we just seem to have so much to talk about.

You tell me about the pet rabbit you used to own, and I tell you about the time I worked at a rabbit processing plant. *whack on arm*

You tell me about the time you were talking to some old guy on a train and he fell asleep on you...and you look at me, and I'm sound asleep ;) - okay so I'm a little bit of a tease ;)

I tell you about the time I ran when a guy showed up pretending to be a girl I met online. Then, I tell you about the time I met the fat & skinny Elvis in Vegas (guess which one the girls liked?)

The conversation is fun, but engaging.

I ask you if you're spontaneous...to which you reply, you are.

We walk out the bar arm in arm and take a random bus to a random destination...we take it from there.

I await your response,

Luke

1 comment:

katie said...

a "wilder beast", Luke?