22 January 2009

I've Been Ditched on valentines Day! - 23 (GR)

Okay...so..My long distance girlfriend ditched me for Valentines Day. Instead she is hanging out with her mom and aunt.

I was planning on naming a star after her. Then, after telling her I was too busy to see her that weekend, I was going to drive eleven hours and surprise her. Now I'm stuck with no one to go out with on V-Day and a borrowed telescope in my trunk. Needless to say, I. Am. Furious.

I am looking for someone that I can friend on Facebook who is hot. We go out, have a good time, and take plenty of pictures. The next day we post and tag them. This a) prevents me from sitting around on Valentines Day in my underwear, and b) teaches her a lesson for ditching me without even consulting me first.

Anticipating your questions...yes, I am emotionally scarred. No, I do not care. Lastly...yes, I am serious. Send pics, maybe a name to look up on facebook.


Wow. That girl is lucky that she backed out of Valentine's Day with this guy. His plans were almost as cliche as this picture:

1 comment:

Belladona said...

I almost want to help him considering he is SO upfront about how fucked up this is and how he is emotionally scarred. This is dyke-fighting! I bet he's a woman...