28 January 2009

FREE BEER!!!!!!!!!! - 25

I am dying of boredom tonight so I thought I'd toss up a post, besides what greater way to spend a Tuesday evening than posting to the bottom feeding site of the online dating world, but I haven't reached the point where I'm ready to pay to post a profile to engage in what will likely be meaningless coversation. Anyways, although I've clearly set the bar low, I can't wait to hear from you.


What I offer: Hmmmmmmm, that's a tricky one. In the event we proceed to the next level, the upside is you will get a free beer out of it. That said, the downside may be you walking away from the experience saying "well that was just not worth the free beer." In all seriousness, I think I'm a pretty decent guy, I have a job so thats a plus (especially given the current economic hole we have dug ourselves here), I'm pretty heavy on the sarcasm, and I'd put my money on you staying for the second beer.


Since I played the clever little pic trick, I'll give you a brief description to entice your curiousity until we go through the whole pic exchange. I am about 5'2, 345lbs, and.......wait...wait thats not right. I'm actualy about 6 foot 185lbs, brn hair, brn eyes, white. I'd say pretty much your average dude.


Anyways, cure me of my Tuesday boredom and hit me back.

No comments: