16 January 2009

SPECIAL EDITION: Notable Casual Encounters


Fred's All Natural Facial Cream - m4w - 29 (Grand Rapids)

For women who are interested in sampling nature's moisturizer free of charge! Fred's All Natural Facial Cream is 100% free of impurities. Just pump the easy to use applicator and enjoy the benefits. It's that simple!

Fred's All Natural Facial Cream is recommended for use by those who are 18 and over only. Due to the unique design of the applicator, the placement and portion of product cannot be guaranteed.

Fred's All Natural Facial Cream is vitamin enriched and contains only natural ingredients. By the end of the session, you may be saying "VENI!" (Vitamin Enriched, Natural Ingredients).

Avoid contact with eyes (closing them during the application process is recommended). Certain side effects may occur, especially should the product contact your hair (you may wish to watch "There's Something About Mary").

Fred's All Natural Facial Cream is currently in the experimental stages. As part of this process, I may wish to document its use. Should you prefer not to have the process documented, please inform me when you schedule the appointment.

Fred's All Natural Facial Cream has NOT been tested on animals. It has been used only on human volunteers. Should you like to volunteer, please contact me.

Facial Cream FAQs
"Will Fred's All Natural Facial Cream stain if I get some on my shirt?"
-Yes, I'm afraid there will be a stain. You may wish to remove your shirt when using the applicator.

"My friend and I both want to use Fred's All Natural Facial Cream. Is it possible for us to come together?"
-If your timing is good! But in response to what I think you're asking: Yes, I can schedule a joint appointment. A single portion is sometimes enough for two simultaneous applications. You will need to remain in close proximity to each other in order for the applicator to achieve this function.

"I'm afraid I won't know how to use the applicator. Do you have instructions or illustrated graphics so I can be prepared?" & "Do you have any 'before and after' photos so I can see what a difference it makes?"
-Sure, to request these just send me a message

"If you document the process, will you ever post those photos on the internet or send them to people as samples?"
-Your privacy is important to me. No one will ever know if you don't want them to! The samples I provide via e-mail have been released by those depicted. And I never post the photos anywhere. They are for my personal research purposes only.

"When is the best time to use Fred's All Natural Facial Cream?"
-Mondays thru Fridays, any time after 5:00 pm...appointments are required!

"Where does the appointment take place?"
-Wherever you want. I don't have a specific place designated for appointments. I frequently and gladly make house calls (or dorm calls as the case may be).

"Can we meet before I actually schedule an appointment?"
-Absolutely. We can meet at a mutually agreed upon public place and discuss things over a cup of coffee if you wish.

"Is this for real?"
-Yes! The appointments are real. The clients are real. The applicator is real. And Fred's All Natural Facial Cream is 100% real! Real clients, real appointments, real fun. :)

fulfill my fantasy? - m4w

hello ladies....
I'm a lonely soul looking for someone to act out my life long fantasy.
It requires: Me and you in a very sensual re-enactment of March of the Penguins. You will be mama penguin, and I shall be papa..searching for your egg. If there are any animalistic females ready to take on this task, give me an email. It requires stamina, understanding, and a love of cold temperatures. Imagine, you and me, in our homemade igloo, making sex like the penguins do. We can use our bodies to heat the egg between your legs and then we can embrace just like the penguins do in that one scene from the movie. This is for real! I will only accept attractive females, or actual penguins. I will send pics if you send me yours. I'm good looking, 6'0, and was born in 2012.
looking for some real icy/sexy fun.




No comments: