14 January 2009

I'm a dork and you're dork, just because we use cheats... - 22 (chicago)

I'm a dork and you're a dork, just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart. This is riiiiidiculous!!!! I can't even find a dorky girl on craigslist. I'm from Milwaukee, WI where the bucks suck, the brewers never won a championship and the packers can suck it!! I'm a cubs fan, I love them lil' furry bitches roaming in the woods. I like beer, and cigs. I joke around like everyday is my last. I'm sarcastic, outgoing, laid back like a lounge chair, and down to earth bada bing!!I have short hair, yes all over my body ooolala ladies jk. Honestly I'm bored as fuck and wished that somedays I didn't have to work and could just crack up with a dorky girl, where the funginas are you girls? I listen to all sorts of music and wear skater clothes, sometimes no clothes but only when the thrift stores don't have cool stuff. Yes, I shop at thrift stores, you got a problem than you can suck it. I'ma be like a fetus and head out, laterz

Someone went to the Diablo Cody school of Craigslist ads. His picture also tells us that he is pretty keen on Kanye West.

1 comment:

katie said...

he actually even lifted a moldy peaches line. diablo cody indeed.