21 January 2009

INAUGURATION EDITION



Obama Supporter Seeking Entreprenuer W/F With HOPE - 53 (Caledonia)


You only have one life, will you waste MOST ALL of it waiting for "Mr. Right"?

Is your image of Mr. Right someone who spends money and takes you out for "an evening" of entertainment, or is "he" the kind of guy that is there morning noon and night for you, making every waking moment enjoyable?

You've had enough "bad relations" and not enough solid, regular involvement or attentions. The kind of connection you can feel even when away from each other.

Are you bold enough to take your share of a "Mr. Right" if offered?

Well, I'm being offered to one of you, by someone who is like you. Loving, honest and willing to share me with you, in exchange for the friendship and love you bring. (If you're thinking a sex-tryst - you're sadly mistaken - she's straight and so are you!) Do you want to try something different that is more safe, secure and wholesome than you might think at first. Are you afraid of what people may think (who cares if it's what we want together?) If you're afraid of something here, then you are not ready for me. I have nothing in my life or behavior that will ever hurt you. You see, I may be the father of three grown women, and grandfather to 2 adorable"angels" - and respected for who I am and the good things about me.

Long term, genuine, honest, "down to earth", no "head games" type of man. I'm still waiting for a woman with guts enough to take a chance. To get involved with someone brighter than the dim bulbs we seem to have for men in this world.

I consider myself to be a "woman's man" - considerate, happy, respectful, upbeat, helpful, chivalrous, sensual, handyman - just about everything you may want in a man (EXCEPT beer drinking, football watching, balls scratching horn-dog or "womanizing" - and other insensitive and disgusting habits of typical "men" today).

I have been asked to find another partner, friend, companion and lover who seriously is tired of the dating scene and wants a SOLID MAN in her life EVERY DAY, and get the attention, affection and respect you know you want and deserve.

I could go on, but if you're not interested by now, what's the point? If you think this is BS, then fine - close this window and get on with what you're doing..... looking again.

Won't one of you "find" me? I'll admit this is "non-traditional", but you know what? Dating dozens of losers and most likely getting involved with someone who is lying to you doesn't sound like fun to me....... Remember - once someone has trashed a love relationship, they can do is SO MUCH easier to you when they're tired of you.

No airy promises, just a solid, honest and genuine man that will last you a lifetime...... I'm ready. Are you willing?

Are you a 37-50ish, in good shape, healthy mentally and physically (average is good), HT/WT proportionate to a "few pounds over", average nice looking gal?

Learn more about living honestly and in the presence of someone who truly wants and cares for you - my theory, once you've made love to someone - only a monster would destroy it.......

A creative, dedicated and loyal mind is looking for you. Will you answer? By the way I am a W/M ..... and OBAMA'S MY MAN. Do YOU have hope for our future?
I am glad that Obama is synonymous with non-traditional in West Michigan.


seeking a Michelle Obama type - 38 (Memphis)

Mrs.Obama showed so many wonderful quailities these last few months. As a wife, mother, confidant her spirit shined. I thought to myself that's the type of woman that I need in my life. I know that with the support of a good woman my goals would be so much easier to obtain and then I could offer my strength and support to her as well.


Moving to a town near you Black Male seeks White Princess !!!!!!! - 40 (St.Paul)

I'm a black male looking for a single attractive white women to get to know.Very single and not into games just want to love,honor,and respect you and treat as my equal.I want to get married and make an OBAMA!! send pic holla back



Obama yay! - 26 (Boston)

Lets do something fun tonight! Bar. Movie. Something like that. Boston area. I’m 26 years old.


Ghost town NYC


It really is a ghost town out there. What gives?
You couldn't all be freezing your asses off in DC, or home watching Obama slow dance over and over.
I thought for sure the bars would be hopping, but I just ran to the store, and almost got hit in the head by a tumbleweed. Twice.

Now look, there's no reason a sexy, educate, handsome sock puppet like me should be home all alone, bored no less. I'd like entertainment, a best friend, a girlfriend, hot sex, a trophy wife, a portable encyclopedia, and a fairy princess all rolled into one. At this point, I may be less picky seeing as I'm suspecting we might be the last two people left on this island.


White Obama in every way - 27 (Windsor Terrace nyc)

Change! We need to change stuff! Iraq War = Stupid idea! Hope! Hawaii! Harvard!

The only difference between me and Barack is I don't have a Michelle.

white male seeks black female for private OBAMA celebration - 34 (Brooklyn)

i thought it would be an ever better day if we kissed , drank Champagne and anything else that comes to mind......... as the inauguration was happening.
it's time to celebrate!


3 comments:

Dani Master said...

Web Marketing - Canadian Internet Marketing Free web hosting 24/7 Support for Canadian business,fast joomla free web hosting and CA Domain Name Registrations, Domain Name Transfers    

Marketing Company said...

Sender: Canadian Internet Marketing     

Free Web Hosting - Canadian Free Web Hosting Free web hosting 24/7 Support for Canadian business,fast joomla free web hosting and CA Domain Name Registrations, Domain Name Transfers    

Canadian Web Hosting said...

Best Photos for sale on the internet Best photos gallery photos for sale    

Photo for sale  said...

Olympique Moving and Storage offers you clean, secure (staffed, with security alarms), climate-controlled storage. With 32000 square-feet on two 2 floors, ...    

Montreal Storage    said...

Olympique Moving Montreal Montreal Moving Company and Storage Service Panneton & Panneton is one of the most recommended company in Montreal and has been since 1960 in transportation    

Moving and Storage said...

Olympique Moving Montreal Olympique Moving company in Montreal and Storage service Montreal experience includes transportation, commercial moving (on all levels), residential moving    

Moving company Montreal said...

Google Tube  New Video Google Tube

Montreal SEO company Web Design in Montreal SEO Expert in Internet Marketing Montreal SEO (Search Engine Optimization Company) Free Internet SEO ... Design company with SEO organic Expert in search engines - Internet Marketing Firm

Montreal Web Designer said...

Montreal SEO company Web Design in Montreal SEO Expert in Internet MarketingMontreal SEO (Search Engine Optimization Company) Free Internet SEO ... Design company with SEO organic Expert in search engines - Internet Marketing Firm ...    

Sender: Internet Marketing company URL: Wide Web Design
said...

Dani Master said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani Master said...

Like to swim? Your ancestors probably did, which explains the wealth of lake- and seaside attractions in hoary cities across the globe. Two of our members, Vacation Hotels, demonstrated this week why many of these ancient havens are worth a visit. Visit best vacation Montreal Hotel in Quebec Best Western Hotel Europa