21 January 2009

INAUGURATION EDITION PART II


Who voted for Hilary? - 18 (Chicago)

So how many of you girls voted for Hilary?


I'm happy with Obama but something in me still wants too see another Clinton administration.

If you feel this way you should probably message me.

See ya.

Jewish Man Looking for an Attractive Jewish Girl - 23 (Upper East Side)

I'm looking to date an attractive girl around my age in my area. You don't have to be Jewish to answer this ad, but it will help if you want to hear back from me. I enjoy going to restaurants, movies, museums, and WWF Wrestlemania when it's in town. Please include a picture in your response, preferably a picture of yourself. Here is a picture of me with international musical sensation Quincy Jones (yes, I did have one too many drinks when this photo was taken as I am a lightweight). And the other is George Bush and I.

Traditional, fun-loving, intellectual, boyish male seeks date. - 32 (Conshohocken, PA)



I'm a single male, 32 years old, 6 feet tall, 180 lbs., brown hair, hazel eyes, boyish-looking, non-smoker and non-drinker. I studied computer science and moved from northeastern PA to the Philly suburbs to work as a computer programmer a few years ago. I am qualified to join the high IQ society Mensa based on my test scores and intend to join shortly. Because I am an intelligent, logical thinker, I'm naturally a Republican. I campaigned door-to-door for John McCain and hope to work triply hard to get Sarah Palin elected president in 2012. I believe the liberal obsession with so-called "tolerance" is leading to an "anything goes" attitude that carries with it the devastation of the healthy, traditional values that have made the U.S. the greatest country on earth. As I write this I see an ad from a man who says he's looking for a girl to smoke pot with while he celebrates the Obama inauguration. What more do you need to know to decide where you stand in this very morally challenged country? I believe abortion is murder and the death penalty is justice. I believe a war for democracy is more honorable than making peace with a dictator. I'm not religiously devout or observant, which makes me less of a fanatical zealot than most Democrat activists. My favorite decades are the 1950s and the 1980s.

WALL-E was far and away my favorite movie of 2008 and of the past several years. Other recent favorites include Peter Jackson's King Kong, 40-year-old Virgin and Spider-Man 2. I have absolutely no interest in watching or discussing sports. I watch the O'Reilly Factor as much as possible and expect any girl I'm with to enjoy watching it with me.

I DONT LOOK LIKE MCCAIN - 32 (LA)

PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME. (NORMAL AND WHITE MAN WITH DOG & 2 CATS)

1 comment:

Abbie said...

ROFL! Also, the "I don't look like McCain" guy...hilarious