05 January 2009

I am Jack Bauer - 25 (Grand Rapids)



I am Jack Bauer, minus the excessive rage, violent impulses, anti social behavior, ability to fight terrorists, ability to not use the bathroom for 24 hours, and general apperance. If your like "Jack bauer who", you should hit the back button right now and go out and rent, nay, purchase the best show on tv. So....craigs list......does this make me a loser now? No more so than you i suppose (lol not in a mean way but.......i don't know.....forget it i guess). Okay to the point, so i guess i got most of my sh*t together, got the degree, got a car, got a job, got a place, got a couple cats (two isn't strange....right?), and consider my self a decent individual. I have blue eyes, dark blond hair, pierced ears, stay pretty clean cut and am in decent shape. hmmm what should you be?........like me but not.......i guess i want a free spirited kinda girl.....oh oh oh...you must be pretty......and are generally a happy person........if you dislike cinima or like ohio state (well if your really pretty you can like ohio state i guess)don't bother to apply. Oh okay this may be pertanent, i like to smoke and the other kind of smoke, oh and i have a big flat beautiful TV. okay well i hope i came off okay. Anyway send a pic my way and ill send you one back (provided i don't like work with you or anything). Take Care!


I added the picture. I could not help myself. Also, cinima? Really?


No comments: