14 December 2008

Just an old Hippie lookin 4 my Flower - 53 (Prairieville)

Read before you email. Just an old hippie looking for a laid back, down to earth woman That's it. Plain and simple. DO NOT REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO SEE YOUR PICs ON A WEBSITE!!I will not reply so you are just wasting time. Must know what you want!!! All women are welcome. Have a photo if interested. Looking for someone that's 4ft to 6ft, 35 to 60 years old, petite, slim, average, a pound or to won't bother me either, for a long term commitment, friends 1st, who doesn't mind getting her hands dirty in the garden or baiting her own hook, cuddle ling together on the couch or going out to dinner & a movie. Must be open & honest. No druggies, pill heads, drunks need apply, please. Live in my own house with 1 small dog,two goldfish and a pet crawfish. Disabled, I walk with a limp. After a long day, I usually wind up in a recliner watching a little TV or reading.

Pet crawfish as a selling point? Hell to the yes! I think I just lost a little piece of my heart to this hippie from Louisiana.

No comments: