13 December 2008

Sun and Snow Together (Nw Mi)


Don't you just love my icon? I always feel like Ronald in the middle - just want to have fun!

Let's have fun this winter. We can do snow shoeing, snowmobiling, skiing, scramble, momopoly. Go bowling, to a movie, on a road-trip. Stay by the fire and cuddle. Will you kiss me on our first date?

Here's the deal: My 3 grand kids are with me from 5pm to 8pm, sometimes earlier. So the rest of our day is for us.

Reply to this if you have time for an adventure.

I'm an old college linebacker (football), stayed out of the army, managed a large department store, retired as a financial planner with all my cash. My hair is salt/pepper, a good-looking 6 footer, hazel eyes, can still play ball and shoot hoops, ski occasionally, shovel my driveway. Love to dance (especially the horizonal mumbo), be active, converse and write. Can we venture into new things together?

Presumptiously addressing you, I would say you are either young or old, but adventurous, agile, and adorable. Please be an elegant lady who wants to be treated as one. You like reading Mystery and Romance, but loves living both. Would rather be with Sean Connery, Jack Nicholson, Justin Timberlake than John Wayne, a tanned Hamilton, Nicholas Cage. Likes to tickle, discuss events, and just be silly. Rather get a room and order-in than spend time in a restaurant then get a room.

Why don't you reply soon with or without a photo. I will reply in-kind, with a cell #, so we can plan lunch, your choice of time/place. Sure beats endless emails and we get food and conversation! No winter blahs here!

No comments: