13 December 2008

Cute Funny Paducah boy looking for funny goofy chickadee. - 28 (Paducah KY)

I am a normal guy looking for a possible relationship with a smart chickadee. I love culture, great films, art, wonderful music, and trying to enjoy the simle things in life. Canidate must find be able to find humor in about everything, and try not to take life seriously. Sarcasm is welcome, especially if it's directed at the tasteless Western KY clones that surround us(sadly this is coming from a fellow Kentuckian, but I feel I should have been a New Yorker (lol). I need a girl who can have a great conversation, has her own opinions, and never feels the need to agree with me. I don't want a Klingon (someone who must spend every waking moment with me) although sometimes thats a good thing. Its good to have a life outside of your monogamous partner. I love, adore, worship great music. Canidate must AT LEAST appreciate Radiohead. If you don't like Radiohead, I don't think we could jive (lol). or maybe we could, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about half the time. No headgames, or pretending to be perfect. Flaws are welcome, including temporary craziness, pudgy belly, bad hair days, your favorite hoody, a lack of make up is nice, or whatever makes you nonperfect... I feel the flaws are what we fall in love with. If this sort of thinking makes sense to you, please drop me a line. And please, please, please............just be yourself!!!


Really, radiohead? He was so close to being adorable.

No comments: