30 December 2008

women please read before responding - 29 (ERIE)

Hello, my name is Rico.I am from New Jersey. I am 29 years old single no kids. I am a model/Actor. Yes, i do that fulltime sotherefore that is my profession. I know all of you women may say "what in the world is he doing on criaglist". That is a very good question. I have no clue. I am sitting here on a sunny afternoon in my house just chilling. I am a layback kinda of guy. I like to play bingo, bowling, watch a t.v.; lockout extended stay, saop operas, watch sports, laugh etc.. I enjoy working out and just taking care of my body. Our bodies our very precious and what you put in them is what you are going to get out of them. No it isn't easy nor cheap to keep your body up to par but well... that is another subject. What i look for is very simple, a mature woman wether she is younger than me or older just a mature woman that knows what she wants. A woman that is not up for the games and not a woman that is trying to think that she is very clever because it wont work-out to well. Just looking for a woman that desires to be treated like a woman. I been on criaglist for approximately 1 month and i have not found a woman that is ready to actually settle down they say they are but when they meet me there like ummmh!!! like this isn't legit. Something gotta be wrong with this guy he can't be this good to me. Yes, i been on 3 dates and let's say that i will leave those lines blank but i assure you that if you ask any of them about me they will say he is forreal. He is the same man that is on craiglist they will say. "Yes" he is. So the question is why am i still single and what i am still doing on criaglist! Well, i am still on criaglist because there is still a void. I believe that everything is a process. Nothing happens overnight you have to be patient and understanding. which is cool. but please do not say to me Rico, I read your ad and i was feeling it than after that you start playing the mind games because i am not with it. Trust me on that. I will tell you thanks but no thanks. I am not trying to make this a competition nor nothing like that. I always say that i rather take a girl who works at a mcdonalds and take the bus and train everywhere. than a great that works on wallstreet and drives a benz or rangerover. I am not materialistic just want somebody who will respect me and cherish me as i am somebody. Looks yes is a plus but for me not the whole package.I am down to earth!!! My goals and determinations. Let's say that i will be in paramount one day and you will be seeing me on the big screens saying mann, i had an opporutnity to be with that Guy but.... very very soon!!! I will not give up. the devil has been trying to discourage me and break me down but i wont give in nor give up. I came to far to do that. Yes, i date women with kids etc.. but no drama. No stress. Race is not important. nope not at all. just as long as you cherish me and treat me like i am somebody. p.s. Please send a fullbody pic or i will not respond to your email quevolahabana2005 at yahoo dot com Sincerely: Rico


Judging by the pictures he posted, I would guess that he is neither a model nor an actor. Also, I'm not clear on what a "great" is. Apparently they work on Wall Street, and they prefer to own cars like Rangerovers or a Mercedes Benz. If you have any information concerning the definition of a "great," please let me know. I would appreciate any/all insights.

3 comments:

Jess said...

ah-MAY-zing.

amazing.

"He is the same man that is on craiglist they will say. "Yes" he is."

"Our bodies our very precious"

"ummmh!!! like this isn't legit."

Abbie said...

He had me at "I know all of you women may say "what in the world is he doing on criaglist". That is a very good question. I have no clue. I am sitting here on a sunny afternoon in my house just chilling. I am a layback kinda of guy. I like to play bingo."

but I think my favorite part is the PS about needing a full-body pic before he'll respond to an email. That's harsh, quevolahabana2005. That's harsh.

Anonymous said...

why is there only one T.V. he likes to watch?