12 December 2008

Are you the girl that should join me at Brad Paisley?

I have killer seats for the Brad Paisley concert at the Iwirelss center. Of course, the best seat in the house is always next to me! (smile) I need an equally awesome companion to accompany me to the show.
Said companion must be smarter than the average bear and easy on the eyes. She should be an engaging conversationalist and have a wicked sense of humor (of course it helps if you are really into Brad Paisley).
Send me a recent pic and an essay of 45 words or less (the fewer words the better) as to why I should choose you as my date.
Extra points given for creativity. Bribes are encouraged. ;-) And yes, that really is me in the pic! LOL.
Danny

His photo fell some where in between douchebag and tool, resembling a senior picture of a 30 year old man.

No comments: