28 December 2008

GRADUATE STUDENTS...Nice Rooms and Salary (Highland/LSU)

I am an attractive, fit, professional man, 45 years old, with an MS degree, and I love the company of attractive, intelligent, but mature younger women.

I am looking for one or two graduate students who would enjoy having two furnished rooms in my home, walking distance to classes at LSU, along with a modest salary to help with your expenses.

In exchange, I would expect a bit of light house keeping, and some occasional adult companionship.

Serious inquiries only please! Requests for pics, or other personal information will not be answered.

After an initial e-mail exchange, I will want to meet for coffee at a place of your choice near LSU, so we can exchange some ID and chat, and then we can arrange for you to see the house and the rooms.

No comments: