19 December 2008

Married, but still looking... - 50 (BR, NO, NS)

You've been married for a long time to someone that you still care about, but the romance and lovemaking no longer exist and your efforts at bringing it back have not worked.

You basically have a separate life from your spouse.
Your children no longer need you like they used to.
You want to have a life again after years of just giving to everyone else.
You look at life's clock and realize that you had better make the most of the time that you have left.

You want to find a new purpose for your life and perhaps experience love again, but you don't want to hurt your family.

This is where I find myself.

What am I looking for? Romance, perhaps intimacy, perhaps long term, I don't really know.

I have posted this before. I am still looking. The few that I have contacted me have been mostly sweet, but for different reasons we have not been able to make a connection.

More about me - I am a white male, in my 50's, in very good health, average to muscular built, 6'tall, 220lbs. I am young for my age mentally and physically.
Write me let's get to know each other.

I am located east of Baton Rouge.

I drew the picture below. She was a very special woman that I met online but never in person. I need more inspiration to draw again, could it be you?

No comments: