14 December 2008

Searching for young barbi dol to marry and love and honor

Add pretty much states it all
searching for an adorable young sweet thing who is searching for true I am a single white male engineer who is
searching for an adorable young sweet thing who is searching for true love.
I live out on a small estate 3 acres with an inground pool
I live alone so I could use a roommate who likes
to go out and have fun, maybe take a cruise or a 3 day get away trip
If you can cook I will adore you
If you look hot in a string bikini I will worship you
You have a heart of love I will marry me
Drop me a note if you are interested
Oh yea I live near in a quiet peaceful country town
outside Huntsville Alabama so you would have to relocate
Do you mind a guy who would love to spend time with you
Doing things with you
Do you mind a guy who pay you alot of attention and affection
That would be me

"You have a heart of love I will marry me"...WORDS TO LIVE BY.
/kanyeweststylecaps

I cry for the teachers he had in younger years, who probably tried to get him to diagram his sentences. Our public school system is a failure.

No comments: