26 December 2008

Jar Jar Binks looking for his Queen Amadala - 22 (Naboo)

Hiya! Me'sa called Jar Jar Binks. Me's am looking for a wonderful girl to call my own. She's a make me laugh, and she'sa have fun with me, and preferably she'sa be a nerd like me! Me'sa likes to watch movies and cuddle, go to the park and swing on the swings and then jump off to see how far I can jump off, and me's liking the Star Wars. Does you'sa smoke? Cause me'sa not for liking the smoking. It's bad. Me'sa has 3 tattoos and me'sa definitely wants more. Me'sa can sing really good too. Specially in the shower and the car. Sorry to cut this short, but me'sa really needs to go to bed. Me's am tired and me'sa gots to wake up early in the morning. So if you's is liking what me'sa has had to say, you should definitely e-mail me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is he'sa stoned?