13 December 2008

Zombie Teddy Bear seeking Malice in Wonderland - 24 (Northern Lower MI)


Greetings...

Im a bit of an odd ball, I love halloween...and that in its own, labels me a goth by most. I adhere to no such claims, but also dont deny it. I am what I am, I will always be me. I will change for no one but myself, and even then, may not. Sometimes I play the gentleman card all too well, preventing me from getting the very thing im seeking. But all too often, my luck cycles round, and I get all the more of what I truely need. Perfection and desire are over rated. Sometimes the best things in life, are the smallest moments, not the big dream.

I see myself with a gentle soul, its hard to anger me. Im very passive and cynical, but when its time to stand my ground, I do with my head held high. Even if it means I take all the damage, and suffer my life.

My hobbies are a bit random. Mostly im addicted to Video games, hailed by friends and online gamers alike as a Professional Gamer, mostly at shooters (ill admit Guitar Hero Expert can still stump me). I work at a video store, which helps feed my addiction, as well as feeds my photographic memory full of movies. I love to draw, write, and do computer graphix as a muse smacks me, sometimes months apart. I love to get out into nature to see beautiful environments including forest playgrounds & midnight strolls through cemetaries. Im a nightowl and VERY nocternal, but not into bars...though sometimes yew can find me at a concert. I love all kinds of music. Country is the hardest for me to find something I can stand. Techno & Rock are my favorite.

If your curious, drop me a line. Im not seeking anything meaningless, but I offer my hand only in friendship. In hopes that I will find the one. Looking for a good girl with a dark side, who is intellegent and gifted, but not full of herself. No head games. Glasses, Piercings, Wild Hair Colors, and Tattoos are a turn on.

Halloween is Everyday.

No comments: