14 December 2008

Naught but an LSU chap! - 23 (LSU)

Top of the morning! I here post an advertisement with aspirations of coming across a fine lady in search of companionship, as I am also seeking as much. However, I dare not begin relations with the intent of partnership! The variance between "companionship" and "partnership" has been established in my thinking, and if clarification be needed by the fine lady replying to this ad, by all means, do inquire.

As for my affinities, I delight in the speaking in ways outdated, though it may irk all that read my peculiar wordage! I am well-versed in the ways of the world and partake in the activities fancied by today's popular culture, such as picture shows, the haunting of drinking establishments, and the occasional bivouacking venture!

If you are attractive, petite, and have a fine way with words, please respond, be it only to sass! I look forward to it!

If you be of the daring kind, I bid you send a picture! If you're way totally awesome, send two. :D

Forsooth, but doth this poster, who delights in the speaking of ways outdated (and of which period he copies I am unsure), realize that 'totally awesome' is a saying which is common in the vernacular of those living in these modern times?

No comments: