20 October 2008

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - 24 (Towson/Jarrettsville)

Well I am open to all races as long as you are BEAUTIFUL.For some it is good for a change because they are stuck with the usual.You know people are caught up with the daily grind so they just tend to get boring and become plain.Besides who wants to see the same person each and every week. This creates a block and limits your capability.You start to think this is all I am capable of intill someone forces me to change or makes me see something differnt.Everybody is powerful in there own way they just have to be able to use it.That's why seeing someone diifernt no matter what there enthniticity is it's always good.People talk about what they always want but the fact is what can they bring to the table.For me I just like to have fun at this point in my life. It is good if you know at first what the other perons objective is. This creates and understanding leaving no room for error.Everybody wants to be happy and basically that's what i consider having fun.Now lets get to the important information, I am a sexy african american who happens to be highly confident, I always bring people up around me. I dont hang out with broke people, why if i did that would mean I am trying to be broke. I surround myself with wise men because I am one of them. Atleast I can say all of my friends have something outstanding about there character which tells something about me. I love the finer things in life I cant lie I grew up nice but i have seen more thant the above average person all sides of life.Some have only experienced one side so often they become biased which in some cases it is not there fault but they just dont know any better. This is why I am extrodinary I have seen every perspective there is to see, that's why I am on a mission I have alot of things that i am doing right now.I am setting myself up for the perfect shot therfore I wont miss any point that are owed to me. I am 5'8 light skinned I love to look good and everyone always says that I dress to impress. Which is true I impress myself and then comes you lol. It feels good to look nice. Your appearance is like an introduction, it determines if someone is going to read your book or just throw it back on the shelp with the rest of them.The fact is words can't explain me and whoever is reading this and got this far is obviously intersted and would like to see a picture of Me. I would love to send it.I only want serious women or more easily said women who know what they want as i said earlier this will elimate alot of errors which i dont have time for.I dont have time to figure out what you want you have to tell me how you want it. And you will get it even better, surprising huh.

No comments: