15 October 2008

The Bears r who we thought they were !!!!!!!!!! - 27

But They R Who WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!!!!!!!!! and we let em off the hook!!!!!!!!


weirdest coach rant ever
roflmaol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am single Caucasian guy, 28 I am about 5 feet 10 170 and in pretty good shape. I am hoping to find a date for this Thursday or Friday. I am not into endless e-chatter - I would rather meet you and get to know you over drinks or some dinner.

Hope to hear from you! Your pic gets mine.


I dont go for the obsessively skinny or tall types that count calories and throw up dinner usually they tend to fit into a annoying pattern--to me healthy is sexy healthy being busty nice hips round bottom and nice thighed but not overweight dont misconstrue me i dont mean to be cras its just a delicate area between voluptous to big boned to overweight to sloppy i guess the cut off point for over would be if youre waist is more than 39 inches and arms are 14 iches or if youre figure resembles a pear more than jessica rabbit i just dont want to be mean if you email pleez have a realistic idea of yourself


and if youre a female bodybuilder thats ok as long as youre muscles arent bigger than mine

ps pleez dont just email me to compliment my ad or make lil existentialchit chat theres forums for that purpose and my goal here is to only alleviate some loneliness--- and homosexual replies will be forwarded to a homophobic zeolot friend of mine where you dont want to know what he'll do to youre email address---- thats bout it for now-------- MAN DOES MY LIFE SUCK !!!!!!

No comments: