21 October 2008

SEEKING A CUTIE FOR POLITICAL DISCOURSE - 33 (kingsland, ga)

Hi!

So I am sure you are in the same boat as I am... Wondering how successful, intelligent, kind, and caring people find themselves in the postion we are... Searching craigslist looking for a friend...

Well don't be discouraged! There are millions of people just like us without an effective way to market ourselves (other than crappy bars or church - but who goes to church to get a date?)

Anyway.. I would love to meet a nice and intelligent person to talk to.. Maybe more, etc...

I am most eager to discuss politics:) Also, please be up to date with the financial crisis... A HUGE bonus would be if you are techie:) I got a new Iphone and need someone to show me how it works:)

ok.. so try to send a picture.. And I will certainly reciprocate..

Oh... And I am very selective on the intelligence part.. Please try to be older than 22 too.. Otherwise you probably don't have enough life experience ot make the conversation interesting! (but you could try to prove me wrong).

Cheers!



No comments: