19 October 2008

Seriously, why? - 22 (Chicago / Vernon Hills)

Is it really this hard to meet someone? I'm not asking for much in a woman, am I?

What I'm looking for a is a woman who will, this might sound odd, treat me right. I want a woman who wants to be with me, not someone who leaves me to my own devices, I want the woman to be able to make me feel special, make me feel that I'm their everything. This might sound odd to a few females out there, but I want a woman who will be clingy and doesn't mind being clung onto either. In the end, even though I don't have any experience with women, I know this is what I want in a relationship because of the things that have happened in my life.

About me...
Well, I'm a 22 year old chinese male about to graduate from DePaul University with a major in finance. I currently live by myself in Chinatown and I think it's finally started to get to me, the fact that I don't always want to be alone even though I am the loner type.

I have a bad history with my family, but no matter what I try to keep it close with them. Even if I am sometimes singled out because I just don't seem to fit in with any of them.

In the sex area, I want a woman who does have an appetite and at the same time is willing to show me around the ropes. This might seem like a "wow" thing to you, but I am one of the few 22 year old male virgins out there. I don't mind that people know that, in fact the main reason why I am a virgin is because I haven't been able to find anyone important enough to me in my life to be with in that way. If I had to put my experience on a scale of 1-10, it'd probably be a 0. In reality, I just need the woman to have an active libido and at the same time have patience with me.

I do get jealous quite easily, but that's only because of my insecurities. The main reason why I want a woman who will make me feel like I am the only one for her. I want the woman to be able to communicate with me and not just tell me to "go away" if she's mad, but instead to actually talk it out. Don't fume by yourself, let me be there for you.

I guess there's really not much else to say. I've said quite a bit I suppose, well I guess if you have anymore questions, just email me with the address shown above. Reply back with anything you want and I'll reply back and we'll just go from there




No comments: