08 October 2008

SWM Rennfest Veteran Seeks Maiden - 40 (DE & MD)

Greetings,

I am a long time veteran of MDRF. I enjoy everything about Renaissance Festivals. So far, my only experience has been MDRF, but I do hope to travel to PARF sometime, and possibly other ones. Besides being a Rennie, my other interests include cooking, exploring the Chesapeake, travel, biking, tennis. Some of my favorite places are Winterthur Museum and Gardens, Longwood Gardens, The Brandywine Valley, Europe. Rather than post some boring photo here, I will give one of my Myspace sites

www.myspace.com/scruffy_rennfest

I also love vacationing in the Rehoboth - Ocean City region. I do have other sites which I post photos, but lets first see if you can accept a Rennie... Though I am divorced and have run the gamot of girlfriends, dates, etc, I seem to have turned into the invisible man. All of my other efforts to meet a decent woman have failed, so what the hell..... here goes.......

No comments: