20 October 2008

Cute Guy With Depth And Brains - 22 (Brooklyn park)

First let me say im sry this is so damn long lol!!! but really read it all or atleast skim threw most its who I am tells a lot about me and if u don’t read it all don’t bother to msg me cause that just shows you’re just fooling around and don’t care or know what u want. im a great guy and if you take the time and get to know me you wouldn’t regret it. im a dieing bread of shivery and respect and good relationship values.


im luke im a 22 year old white male from around Brooklyn park area. by far not a yo boy in anyways lol.. not a red neck but more of a country boy at heart if ya know what I mean. anyways im down to earth easy going very easy to talk to and listen very well I never judge cause its not my place to and we never know why people are the way they are and we don’t have to like them but shouldn’t judge them. so, anyways im a huge goofball but I know when to settle down and shut up, I have a HUGE sense of humor but its not to the point where I make everything a joke in life ya u know what I mean. I have a great big heart and my worst problem, im not going to lie is that I get attached to easy and most of the time I get crushed in the end, not saying im clingy or anyways crazy shit like that trust me lol, I just have a lot of love to give I guess. also im not looking to get married next week or w/e I just want to meet a sweet down to earth girl who is pretty funny very witty like I am. I love a girl who can keep up with my Sarcasm because that’s a lot of my humor and witty Sarcasm and just plain crazy goofy lol, but anyways like I was saying not looking to get married next week but I want to meet that right girl and maybe head down that way if u know what I mean. im not big headed but im very smart I like building computers and other things like dirt bikes or w/e im a hands on type of guy. by next yea I will be a cop in balitmore city then I plan to go back to school and get my degrees in criminal justice and go to state trooper and then you know move up from there. im not perfect a goody goody if that’s what ur thinking, iv had my crazy days but im not that party guy get drunk fight steal get high and w/e els I use to be thought I still to like to have fun, so im not gona be a uptight pig. I love the outdore, camping, hiking shit like that. I love dogs a lot I want a few of them cats are ok but I wouldn’t get one myself. I plan to have after years a nice wife a few kids and 2 GORGEOUS huskys and maybe a malamute as well lol.. just my dream, the way iv always seen myself growing old. umm other things im not a jesus freak don’t really go to church thought id like to at some point start going again I mean im not huge on god and stuff but I do believe in him. also I love kids there fun as hell to me cause at times im a big kid at heart so I connect well with them, and I grew up in a HUGE family with lots of little ones so iv baby sat my fare share I no how to deal with them, just refuse to change there dipers cause ewww who want touch baby doodoo that gross man. umm trying to think of something els here, im a huge cuddle freak!! I know that’s random as hell in thisd msg meaning it should be at some other part of it but just thought I should throw one in there lol. oh ok and im a big family person even thought mine sucks and don’t give 2 rats ass’s about me lol, I want a big family of my own one day and I want it to be stable and well provided for and a lot of stability because growing up I never had these things and want to give them to my family indef. like I was said b4 im not perfect I guess but I have an GOD!! an ocean of depth a world of heart and im hard to understand sometimes but I always mean well and I have a pure heart 100% and I think that’s what counts most thought I think a lot of these things being looked for died in the 40s lol, im hoping hell im praying for one more beautiful woman out there to be for me that looking for a guy like this, who I am and I bring and what I want to have... anyways if I sound like the type of guy ud like to get to know more about then msg me and send me a pic cause lets not bs looks do matter to some point ya know. and also send me a link to ur myspace and ur AIM sn and we can take it from there.. its just easyer talk from them cause who checks there e-mail like that anymore lol..

P.S: please NO LIERS AND CHEATER AND CHICKs THAT JUST LIKE TO PLAY HEAD GAMES AND GO FOR THE DRAMA B.S. NO ONE AND NO LIFE IS PERFECT BUT I WANT TO LIVE A DRAMA FREE LIFE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND HAVE NO ROOM FOR STUPID BITCHS LIKE THAT…. THANKS

P.S 2: IM NOT RITCH AND HELL I PAY BILLS AND IM BROKE 90% OF THE TIME LOOKING FOR A BETTER JOB BUT STILL DON’T WANT A WOMAN THAT NEEDS A MAN TO HAVE A RIDE AND EASY SPENDING CASH TO BE INTO HIM, THAT NOT HOW I WANT THINGS TO BE. I WILL MAKE WAY BETTER MONEY SOME DAY BUT THAT DAYS NOT TODAY AND I WANT A GIRL THAT CAN RESPECT THAT AND CARE FOR ME ANYWAYS. AND I DON’T LET WOMAN PAY FOR ME SO FORGET THAT TOO, WHEN IM MARRIED AND SPLIT THE PILLS THAT’S ONE THING BUT WELL U GET THE DRIFT IM SURE….

P.S 3: I I HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HOW PEOPLE SHOULD ACT AND UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU’RE IN A REAL RELATIONSHIP. 1ST NO GOD DAMN LIEING, NO LITTLE LIES NO OH HE/SHE DON’T FIND OUT AND WONT HURT THEM LIES, NO LITTLE WHITE LIE, NO MAKING UP STORYS TO MAKE URSELF SOUND COOL, NO ENBELISHING CAUSE NO MATTER HOW SMALL YOU THINK IT IS LIEING IS LIEING AND IT MAKES PEOPLE NOT TRUST YOU BECAUSE WHERE DAS IT END AND NO ONE CAN READ YOU’RE MIND, I DON’T LIE AND I KNOW I DON’T GIVE SECOND CHANCES WHEN IT COMES TO LIEING OR CHEATING. 2ND HAVING GUY/FEMALE FRIENDS OF OPASIT SEX WHEN YOU’RE IN A RELATIONSHIP IS JUST FINE AND NO ONE SHOULD TELL YOU WHO YOU CAN AND CANT HANG OUT WITH OR TALK TO BUT ITS VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO HANG OUT WITH THEM ALONE WITHOUT UR B/F G/F THERE BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY SHOULD TRUST YOU PEOPLE DO SHIT AND THERES FREE WILL LEVEING ROOM TO CHEAT AND THESE THINGS SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO COME UP IN A RELATINSHIP AND YOU JUST SHOULD’NT PUT UR B/F G/F W/E IN THE POSITION TO WHERE THEY MIGHT THINK OF THESE THINGS AND I DON’T CARE HOW MUCH LOVE AND TRUST THERE IS SHIT HAPPEN AGAIN WE ARE HUMAN AND NO ONE CAN REALLY TRULLY KNOW’S FOR SURE. AFTER 30 YEARS OF BEING MARRIED PEOPLE CHEAT WITH NO WARING’S HUSBANDS/WIVES NEVER NEW THERE WAS A PROB SO DON’T GIVE ME THE YOU SHOULD TRUST ME B.S CAUSE THAT’S WHAT IT IS BULLSHIT! AND SOMETIMES EVEN THE SOBER EYE OF REASOM MUST ASUME THE ASPECT OF HELL.. I WOUDLNT HANG OUT WITH A FEMALE ALONE WHEN IM WITH SOMONE AND I WOULDN’T DEAL WITH IT FROM YOU EATHER.. ITS JUST RESPECT NOT TRUST ISSUES..


LAST P.S Kristen i know ur reading this and anything els i most u freak nugget, just wanted to say one last time and read close and and let it sink it, FUCK YOU!!!! lol

1 comment:

Jess said...

I wonder what Kristen did to be called a "freak nugget."

Coming in second of my favorite things about this - PS 2 and PS 3.