12 October 2008

Spunky guy and adorable kittens inside! - 22 (Ithaca)

Not enough people use the word spunky any more, so I'm going for it. I'm also a bit of a nerd.

I'm a *cough*spunky*cough* 22 year old recent grad student that loves getting out and having a good time. This past weekend, I went to a great concert, partied with some good friends, climbed around a waterfall, and skipped a few stones to boot.

I'm posting on here because I the only thing missing in that wonderful weekend was a cute lady to spend it with. It's weird, I've enjoyed the single life for a little while, by choice, but I've suddenly felt the urge to start dating again. I want to take you out for dinner and a drink, I want to curl up to a good movie afterwords, and I want to kiss you all night long.

I believe chivalry still exists, as well as foreplay. I'm not a super sexy athlete, but I'm not a loaf either. I'm 6 ft, so I tend to go for a tiny girl to hold. I need you to be sweet, sexy, and fun-loving too. Please, no trashy girls, no uneducated girls with ebonic slang, no demolition derby girls, no nut-cases, oh, and no dudes. I hope that's not too much to ask.

I'm a tad shy at first personally, but I hope you're not. Drop me a line and I'll open right up. Oh, and here's the adorable kitten I promised you :-)





No comments: