09 September 2008

ISO Tall, natural blonde, large busted Asian woman - 38 (SW GR)

Is she out there LOL! Seriously, I have a few musts, and they are:

1. Sense of humor. Not the "I laugh at jokes" sense of humor, the "My friends say I should do stand up" sense of humor.

2. Intelligence. I don't care if you have a "Degree" to prove it, or are up for an "Einstein Think-a-like Award", but a brain is essential.

3. Height / weight proportionate. Sorry, but if you are 5'6 and 200+ lbs, you do not "carry it well"! And even though I am 6'4, 210 lbs, neither do I.

4. Open minded. If you have been spoon fed your beliefs since childhood and never ventured out to question them on your own, you are not open minded.

5. Ambitious. F the nay sayers and go after your dreams. Though "9 to 5" is your routine right now, it has no bearing on your future.

Now for my can't stands:

1. Jealousy. If you are the type of woman that would buy clothes for your man out of the "Make my man look as gay and unattractive to other women as possible" catalogue, move on.

2. "Lifetime Channel" women. If you've been brainwashed by that channel to believe all men are jerks, why are you reading our ads?

3. Sado-masochist, man hating, chainsaw weilding, midget tossing loving, bearded Rosie O'Donnell look-a-likes. Nuff said. [OMG- AMAZING]

So if you think you can toe the line between my likes and dislikes, drop me a line!