27 September 2008

Tired of paying rent, Want a man like me? - 49 (stilwell,ok)

Hello, Want to share life with me? I know what I want and working to make it happen. Here's the deal. I own a old country home in Oklahoma, friends say my home has a comfortable feeling... I Live alone with no baggage.

If you are alone, want a man and tired of paying rent then check me out. I want 2 or 3 ladies who are okay with this to share our lives together. You will find me a nice kind caring man . I raise animals, grow a garden, my business is online sales, I am a jack of all trades type man. With me you will have clean roof over your head, security, healthy foods, good movies, internet, sex, some travel, auction, shopping and Pets. I am very laid back. Lets build a lifetime of laughter friendship and love. My lifestyle healthy living, quite life. We could go to auction, to the lakes, go fishing, travel, dine out and visit nice places or sit home and watch a movie. You will find I am always working on some project and have the love of learning new things. The life I want to live is with very smart kind women. We become a kind and loving family enjoying a lifetime together where there is kindness, loving and harmony in our family. My photos. One without beard taken a few days ago. The beard is gone now. You chose, beard or no beard. What do you think about all this?

No comments: