01 September 2008

I'm a great guy with one flaw. - 23 (Liverpool)

I'm 24 years old, 6'1, with a great body and a personality to match. I'm pursuing an MBA at Cornell even though I've already earned an MD from Yale. The MBA will allow to do some financial consulting on the side, even though my education thus far allows me to pull in enough to provide peace of mind. I'm a gourmet cook, speak three languages, completed the Boston marathon, have modeled professionally, hold a black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do, took time off from school to build houses for victims of Hurricane Katrina, dined with former British PM Tony Blair at an embassy dinner, was nationally published in research journals for pioneering a low carb vaccine for polio, received a civic award for rescuing 14 nuns and a really cute kitten from a house fire, and can levitate small objects with my thoughts. My only flaw is that while I may be a great guy, I have absolutely no sense of humor.
Cheers

No comments: