27 September 2008

The competition for Boobs

I accessed the search function on Craigslist for the word "boobs" because I admire them on women. Much to my surprise, many of the responses were from women that were interested in boobs too.

Well guys, you have your competition, not only other guys,.....But other women!

Many women advertise for tall men in their ads. Well, I am looking for a woman who's smart and top heavy. It's a devastating combination for me. It gives me someone to share my life, observations, sorrows and joys. It also gives me someone I am physically attracted to. Wow, isn't that the ideal combination?

Do you think it's impossible? Well, in general, we are told that the Barbie types are glamorous. Have you ever noticed these malnourished individuals are always featured at the grocery check out counter? Have you ever noticed that the busty types are only featured in comedies? What a crock! Suzanne Summers, played a blond chesty air-head on TV, now has a nutrition book that's currently #2 on the New York Times Best Seller list.

So, if your bra size is larger than the 4th letter of the alphabet and you think you are smarter than a 5th grader, I would really like to know you.

For real?...Yes! Players, marrieds, and other riff/raff.......Get Lost!

No comments: