15 September 2008

The Girl Friend Application+ - 21 (South Eastern Idaho )

Hello thank you for looking

ok Im tired of this being alone stuff spending a
friday or saturday night alone really sucks.
So Im coming to Craigs List to give it a try.
Yeah Im alittle/alot shy at first but I open up when
you give me a chance. I cannot stand rude,selfish,mean
people so if your like that no thanks.
To make this interesting & fun
(im not try to make a joke out of this)
Ive come up with a THE GIRL FRIEND Application
please copy paste fill out and send it to me.
Please send a pic as well. All I ask is for
your honesty. I will send you my aswners once I get yours.
I am looking for a long-term serious relationship but also
a friend :). I consider myself a good listener,very romantic ok
a very hopeless romantic sometimes, respectful,kind,& cuddle-able.
Ive kinda had bad luck in relationships but still optimistic.


Wow this is long lol I hope to hear from you soon.



+ THE GIRL FRIEND APPLICATION +



=Name:

=Age:

=Current City of Residence:

=Hometown/Home state:

=Currently Employed: Yes or No ?

=Current Education status/College or univ.?:

=MATERIAL STATUS:

-Single & seeking long term boyfriend relationship-
-Just Single seeking whatever the future holds
-Its Confusing-
-Divorced-
*Note Please no married ladies

=Favorite Music:
Country
Hip and the Hop
Rock Rock Rock
Classical
Oldies

=Religion?:

=Life Goals:

=Please describe your prefect date?:

=Please describe your dream first kiss?:

=Please describe what is love to you?:




Thank you for your time

No comments: