15 February 2009

Randy looking for your love - 37 (Akron/Canton )

Picture this a man 6'8 Just left the NBA and in Akron looking for love. Well that's not me I'm 6 feet tall 190 pounds all in the right places and looking for that real women that is looking for a good time, next a good friend, and later a great relationship. As you can tell I'm fun but more so I'm fun to be with. Your family and friends will like me be you will love me because I'm easy going and can fit with any crowd. I like going out to dance but I'm also great at just sitting around and having a great chat about current news. Me in one sentence is that I' m loveable squeezable and a whole lot of fun. So If you are alone on a friday night send for me.

I will sent you a photo when you send a photo.

Picture this a gurl just read ur ad and looking for love. Well, that's not me.

For future reference, I hope those posting in Akron won't continue to confuse 'sent' with 'send.' Judging from the postings in Akron and Canton, this seems to be a reoccurring problem. While only one letter is different, there is a great deal of difference between something that has already happened and something that will happen. Please bear this in mind in the future.


No comments: