02 February 2009

Linda w/ Blue Eyes is HOT! - 48 (SE Iowa)

I have seen you on "Hot or Not" and I think you are definetly Hot! But more importantly I think we have a lot of common interests. I love music and think that is important in our life and religion. I would like to have a friend that would enjoy a drive on the California coast. I like to sing. I am a great garden helper (operate tillers, build arches for climbing vines, install watering systems, etc). I enjoy historcal buildings. I enjoy theater and look forward to a trip to NYC someday. I enjoy theater music also. And I love to travel. And there are many more, so I hope we can talk.

Seriously? He saw her on Hot or Not? Is there a space on Hot or Not where one discusses their interests outside of being rated on their physical attractiveness by strangers trolling the internets? I wasn't even aware.

No comments: