03 February 2009

I bet you are fucking awful ;) ;) - 23 (Chicago)

Really, I bet you're terrible. You have dependency issues, you like bad music, you aren't very funny. You probably have an annoying laugh. I bet you do.

WELL HEY, MOVE ON LOLOLOLOL this ad is only for SILLY GEESE

If you think eight equals equals equals equals a capitol D is hysterical and love making racial humor in the south side ( really, the upside ;) ) then HOLD ON TO YOUR KEYBOARDS! I'm the guy for you.

Look I dont want your A S L, I just want to know if you're ready for a guy who wants to hit it, quit it, admit it, and then remit on it.

s2r (kisses and hugz lol)

Here is a pic for you lovely ladies, PLEASE THERE IS ONLY ONE OF ME TO GO AROUND (lol but I'll take two ;) )

(no really I'm a one woman man)

((but I'll take another man ;) )

(wait that's bad news for my anus)

:(

(((I really love music and if you have a ZiP drive we can swap tunez)))

ATTACHED IS A PIC of Collin Firth some say I look like him but then again some say the holocaust happened and we cant really believe them ;)




No comments: