21 February 2009

Must be Country - 21 (close enough)



About me: I am 21 SWM. Born again, if your not thats no good. I am a redneck. LOVE MUSIC! Love driving ford trucks. I still party, love a good fire. Drink a bit, chew once in a while, smoke when i feel like it, no drugs. I hunt and fish 24/7. I have my own place, a job and a car. Good looking, always wear a hat and blue jeans. Very laid back. Love a good laugh. I have pics.

About you: between 20 and 26, drug free, kid free, no drama, born again, country girl, no bbw's plz, decent looking or better, high school grad, can bait your own hook when fishing.

Please respond with pic, and tell me a bit about yourself. If responding with out a pic impress me with your wit.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

He had me at 'always wear a hat and blue jeans', but he really nailed me with 'no bbw's plz.' What a [potentially] classy racist!

Yum.