04 February 2009

NO WAY! I, Yes I got eliminated in the final round... - 25 (it's almost my Birthday)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

"You have just reached the profile of...

*Insert Dramatic Pause to Enhance the Effect of the Upcomming exaggeration*

...The Sexiest, Funniest, and most Intellectually Stimulating Guy on the planet!"
so only cool people please :)

I am a natural Leader and Motivator, I don't really try to be...I just gravitate to that role amongst my circles of friends. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH AND SMILE...(i'm not sure, did I stress that part enough?)

Keeping healthy and in great shape is a very important part of my career, I throroughly enjoy teaching and helping others improve themselves Physically, Mentally, and even Spritually. In teaching others I often end up teaching myself things that I didn't realize I knew, cool sh*teh? ^_^

I prefer to keep active, I enjoy setting goals and working towards them both mentally and physically, it just gives me a great feeling of satisfaction when I accomplished what I set my mind on. I'm always growing and learning about myself.

Vegetarian
Artistic
Creative
Insightful
Athlete
Compasionate
Dreamer
Eternal


About Who I'd like to meet:
I've been with some amazing girls in my life and do not regret meeting any of them and I am most definately looking forward to meeting more great women. I'm looking for a girl who has as much humor and confidence as I do however if you resemble the Yetti or something, it probably wouldn't work out for us....I totally adore chatting with girls about love, life, and philosophical ideas and I have a soft spot for girls that are not only beautiful but have the intelligence to at least carry on a fun conversation!

Now if you're taller than Yao ming or out weigh me...don't message me I'm scared of chicks like that.

Maybe it's because I'm German and Lithuanian I don't know but I'm totally into Northern/ N. Eastern European girls even though I know they are trouble :D

Short girls are just Awesome! I love how I feel like I'm protecting them when I put my arms around them and they just seem to dissapear in my embrace, I usually am attracted to dark hair but every now and then a blonde will surprise me.

OMG...Do you know what's really sexy, a female with a fully functional brain! (please don't be afraid to read the instruction manual pay attention to sections 2.4b - 3.1c on Sense of Humor, Spontenuity, Having fun, Optimism, and Self Respect)

"I do realize that I'm really picky, but I i figgure - Why not? I think I totally deserve somone great, don't you? =) Send me a message! let's Talk!" First DateA moonlight walk to McDonald's for some apple pie and hot chocolate, then anal sex behind the dumpster.

Nah that's more of a 2nd date hehe...serioulsy It really depends on what the person likes, but I think most first dates should be doing something that's fun and slighty active, it kind of takes the nervousness away and limits any awkward silences that can happen if you do the traditional Dinner with someone you don't know very well. If all goes well and there's a good vibe then we've worked up an appetite and have a bit more comfort built up for sitting down and talking over something delicious :)

responses that are intriguing will get a normal pic of me :) sending a picture is a plus...i like to know who i'm talking to...and I'll respond to everyone! haha except Gay guys saying nice abs lol


Sounds like an ideal second/first date to me.

No comments: