31 May 2009

Blood, tonails, hair, and all else still lacking (Mid-City)

I had written a proper response for your kind message. And I have one more thing for you

I wanted to tell you the intelligence
attains the grand summation of
molecular motion at absolute zero.

You're lone response cannot compare with the apex of a ferris wheel nor that of the spammers on their tired tirade, nor the nadir of a ditch filled with a coelocanth's droppings.

I hope that I remind you of the shrouded enigma of an important postage never sent.
Your response in any form again would bring me a dashingly colored toupee that would twist around my right shoe into a state of ennui with the speed and dexterity of many lemon meringue-coated conquistadors.

I hope to hear back from you.
xo



What the fuck? It sounds like someone replaced a bunch of words using a thesaurus after sprinkling World of Warcraft references into a high school science textbook.

HOT.

No comments: