06 May 2009

Looking for "Her"..... - 20 (hudsonville)

Hey Ladies,

I guess in short I'm not looking for anything concrete right now, but who knows if your the right girl it might happen. My name is Mike. I'm nothing special, nothing hott or sexy, so if your looking for eye candy, I'm definitely not it. Love is a hard thing to find, its something everyone dreams of, but sometimes never comes true. I am a bit of a hopeless romantic, love poetry, and just talking about stuff. I'm just looking for a close friend, and maybe more. I don't need sex or anything like that. Its so degrading sometimes. A good friendship is what I'm looking for. If your interested or want to know more, hit me up. Remember I'm nothing special, but I've learned that you should love who a person is rather than what they are. Hope to hear from you. Thanks!

Mike


I want to give this guy a big hug. I don't think that is too degrading.

No comments: