04 May 2009

My virgin ears are burning. I can hear my neighbors having copulation - 27 (GR)

Preface:
I've done some thinking and I'm pretty sure that living happily ever after [1] requires a wife. Maybe this is a case of the "grass is greener" syndrome? Or maybe it was the upbringing. Also I have analyzed my coworkers and regardless of age all the married ones do seem to be much happier. Some of the single ones are quite the example of human frailty (seizures...) and why we all need somebody to lean on sometimes.

Therefore I've decided that my own personal woman would be not only romantic but practical. So I'm looking for a serious minded lady.

I hope this doesn't make me sound like I'm in any particular rush. Cuz I aint.


About Me:
I went to college and got a bachelors in electrical engineering. I've been working at a grownup job for 4 and a half years now.
Chaste and mostly virtuous. [2]
I like good food: I will never eat at McDonalds.
I'm a tad geeky. I only watch tv in dvd format and I play a decent amount of video games.
Sports: I like watching Hockey, F1 racing, and fast forwarding through nascar. I only watch sports with others.
Five feet and 11 inches.


About you:
18 to 21: Workable but I'd feel like a cradle robber.
22 to 28: This is prime.
Over 28: Your biological clock concerns me. [3]
Educated or getting educated.
Chaste and mostly virtuous. [4]
Warm and mature.
Height to weight proportionate.
Classy.


Finale:
Per the usual, your pic gets mine blah blah blah.
Just to prove that you aren't spam please mention angular momentum.[5]


Foot notes:
[1] Or rather the closest approximation of "happily ever after" that is humanly achievable by flawed (but mature and devoted) individuals.
[2] Use your imagination.
[3] Sorry.
[4] I know what I want and I want it now. I want you. Cause I'm Mr. Vain.
[5] I changed my mind. please mention 2nd Kings Chapter 2 verses 23-25.



What I have learned from this post:
1) To live happily ever after, I need a husband.
2) Because I am single, I will have seizures.
3) Married people are happier because they do not have seizures.
4) A man should own me because it is both romantic and practical.
5) McDonald's does not serve good food. (Giant diet cokes anyone??)
6) Cradle robbing occurs until age 21 and one has an until age 28 before her biological clock is concerning. I have very little time!
7) II Kings 2: 23-24- "Some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, 'Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!' And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.
" PRICELESS




1 comment:

Abbie said...

Seizures? OH GOD. That is one more health issue I don't need. I guess I need to get myself a husband, stat.