04 May 2009

Penis monster looking to fall in love with a vagina monster. - 26 (Grand rapids)




Labia monsters, clitoris monsters, and boobie monsters are also acceptable alternatives. I don't discriminate.

I'm looking for a warm loving monster to snuggle up on the couch with, hold hands and watch a movie. I want to walk around in the parks with my arm around a waist and maybe a head on my shoulder? This is presuming I'm taller. There is so much good stuff to do. I could ramble on and on.

I'd like a lady with serious long term intentions in her head. I want a woman who is generous with her love, not that I want to be smothered, but I want it to hang thick in the air. Mmmhmmm. Smell that love.

There are many things about this ad that worry me. I think this man's age troubles me the most. I hope to god that he was drunk when he posted this.

No comments: