31 May 2009

If you don't read this you're dumb - 25 (Wessstsiiiiiide(Alb))

I like Taco Bell, Fruit Loops, and pickle juice. Seriously I'm not expecting to find the love of my life through this although it would be great, I just wanna make at least one good friend. Just someone to spend time with doing anything. I love the outdoors, camping and traveling but have a good time going out for some drinks or going to a movie or concert. I smoke grips of pot so hopefully you do to, but if not that's cool. I'm a nerd with a big heart that's really fragile, I have lots of love to give and need ways to express it. If you're worried about some difference between us don't be and just drop me a line. I'm posting this with no picture, cause if you're really interested my average looks, and furious passion will satisfy you.

Likes Taco Bell? Check.
Likes Fruit Loops? Check.
Drinks pickle juice? Check.
Average looks? Check.
Pothead with a fragile heart? Check.

Husband?

No comments: