04 August 2009

be my first - 18 (owasso)

I had a hard time finding a post awful enough to justify being the first Husband? post in such a long time, but I think I finally found one that is truly unfortunate. Hopefully, this is the first of many wonderful potential husbands to be featured in the coming months.




hi there i am a little nervous but i am 18 and wanting to loose mt virginity. it is driving me crazy i would like for my brother to be there as well i am a little slow but can maintain i am 6ft dark hair 8 inches what else you want to know just hit me up please no bots or freaks i want my first time to be a plesant experience not a nitemare.

FYI, if you're looking for someone who is:
a) interested in being your first time
b) interested in fucking you while your brother is there, watching
you might be looking for someone who is a freak.

Additionally, freaks in the sheets aren't necessarily nightmares. You'll thank me when you're older. You're welcome.

No comments: