27 March 2009

Please send me spam and stupid links?? (Austin)

WOW!! All the response here have been from fake women.That's awesome for normal single guys just trying to meet a nice Lady on here.So with that said I KNOW NO ONE will read this part I'm sure.If your not a real Lady just looking for a friends first please do not respond here.Don't send me spam or stupid links.PLEASE BE SOME WHAT RESPECTFUL here.Just send a small pic your email or a way to get in contact with you that's not some stupid link.Facebook or Myspace will do but at least have your profile public not private.So much trouble to meet someone nice on here for real.Should not be this hard or should it??


Oh, poster, you are so wrong. I DID READ THAT PART. Also: I'm reading the erratic capitalization as a touch of schizophrenia or an obsession with the music of Kanye West. Either or both of those conclusions could be wrong.

No comments: