05 March 2009

Im hoping to bump in to you!!! - 22 (lexington)

Im just here to maybe find a nice beautiful girl that I can get along with. Attraction is what sparks everything, I believe, so Im going to leave at that. Any interest, send me a pic (mines b-low), and message...



Um, I'm pretty sure that's Lil Wayne, in which case - I'm just guessing here - makes it NOT a pic of the poster. Personally, I'd let it slide, just for the implied reference to Lollipop, which I'm taking as a reason to post THIS. Keep hitting refresh until it plays. Seriously, you'll thank me later.

3 comments:

katie said...

GTFO I will marry Lil Wayne in a HEARTBEAT. I can't believe someone would tug at my heartstrings like that and try to trick me :[

Abbie said...

I agree. Lil Wayne is a gem among men, which makes the duplicity involved* so horrible.

*I doubt Lil Wayne is cruising Craigslist in Greensboro, NC.

katie said...

this should be treated as a serious crime against humanity.