19 March 2009

I need a Girlfriend U Need??? - 39 (Baton Rouge Area)

Ok here is the deal. I own two businesses in the Baton Rouge area that are doing pretty well I also have one wife in the area who is not doing so well so I need a girlfriend! So if u think you might be able to handle a relationship like this then we need to talk about the details. I am more than willing to take you to the mall shopping, out to lunch, dinner or drinks and generally spoil you rotten. If you need a little help with the bills or rent then that is what boyfriends do. What I will not do is support u. In return you get a great guy with all my hair all my teeth and occasionally I even smell pretty good. I stay in shape and you should as well. If you like days out on the water and an occasional weekend out of town that is a plus as well. If you dive that is a real plus but I can alway teach you since I am an instructor. Have a pic to trade and please if your email address is not local then tell me in the email or u just get deleted.

Is he trying to pull an Edwards? Does his wife have cancer? It's unclear exactly what's going on in this man's marriage. Also, how is paying for shopping, meals, bills, and rent not support?
I think he's confused about what 'support' means.

1 comment:

Jess said...

All his hair AND teeth though! Bonus!

Maybe it's even better than an Edwards. Maybe it's a Schiavo situation. The intrigue!